Pavement under the trees in Neptune Park may have caused the fallen limb that damaged a concrete picnic table, according to reports from two arborists.
- 'Shining' sequel to film on East Beach
- Hurricane evacuee gives birth in hospital parking lot
- Two accused of possessing stolen Georgia Bulldog statue
- Abrams fires up supporters at riverside rally
- Teachers of the Year chosen for Glynn County Schools
- St. Simons Elementary teacher writes book filled with encouragements
- City still mulling alcohol ordinance change
- John Ream
- CrimeScene 9.20
- Stevens & Frewin families prospered on ruins of Fort Frederica
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.