At the controls of a B-52 Stratofortress in the film “Dr. Strangelove,” Slim Pickens as Maj. Kong opens up the internal communications and says to his crew, “Now look, boys, I ain’t much of a hand at makin’ speeches, but I got a pretty fair idea that something doggone important is goin’ on b…
- Party mood turns sour with gunfire inside SUV
- Golden Ray's dismantling still in the planning stages
- County commission passes moratorium on new golf cart ordinance
- Firefighting tug sprays down smoking Golden Ray shipwreck
- Former Kingsland officer sentenced in shooting
- Golden Ray will have to be taken apart in St. Simons Sound
- Tropical Storm Nestor could bring high winds, minor coastal flooding on Saturday
- Cap Fendig announces candidacy for District 2 county commission seat
- DNR environmental official: Estuary holding steady despite damage from Golden Ray
- Glynn County to host Halloween event this weekend
- Officials investigate cause of plane crash in rural Alabama
- Danes try to move 120-year-old lighthouse from eroding coast
- Iraq's military says US troops leaving Syria and heading to Iraq do not have permission to stay in the country
- The Latest: EU deciding on Brexit extension 'in coming days'
- Blackouts possible again as fire danger looms in California
A group of community and business leaders traveled to Macon earlier this year to look at the successful revitalization of the city’s downtown.
When asked if he would run for reelection in 2020, Glynn County Commissioner Peter Murphy had a simple answer.
Court building businesses combine operations
The local nonprofit Covered By Love plans to host an event Tuesday to raise awareness of mental health resources in the community and to remem…
For the town, and the players at Brunswick High and Glynn Academy, this Friday isn’t just another game. It’s the City Championship.
The Camden County Wildcats suffered their first loss of the season 34-17 Friday night to Colquitt County at Chris Gilman Stadium.
Frederica Academy won its second straight game on the road as the Knights defeated Trinity Christian 48-28 and improved to 2-1 in the region.
McIntosh County Academy lost a hard-fought battle on Friday night in Darien, falling 26-14 to the visiting Savannah Christians Raiders.
What a difference a week makes.
Have you ever struggled with jealousy? Why sure you have. I shouldn’t even have to ask. All of us have struggled with some form of jealousy at…
Angela Prim grewup in a house filled with music. The Indiana native’s mother and sisters all sang in church, so naturally, she followed suit.
A while back, I found myself on a rural backroad that is now a blacktop, but I remember when it was nothing more than red dirt that left a swi…