- By TAYLOR COOPER firstname.lastname@example.org
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to take a toll on the nation, political candidates adapt to the new order of social distancing.
- Home of PGA golfer Davis Love catches fire early morning Friday
- Man allegedly stabs friend 12 times over commitment to Christianity
- "Never been this sick in my life": Coronavirus patient shares experience
- Brunswick firefighter among new coronavirus cases
- County to consider additional restrictions on gatherings
- Glynn County reports fourth positive COVID-19 case
- County commission bans large public gatherings, closes many types of businesses
- New numbers show 35 cases on coast
- Fifth COVID-19 case reported in Glynn County
- County police adjust protocols in pandemic
Local veteran David Sharpe has thrown his hat into the Georgia Senate District 3 race.
Among reports filed with police:
The documentary, “St. Simons: Surviving Success,” has become something of a success story in its own right.
The Rev. Dr. Charles Lee sat in the living room of the Christ Church rectory late on a Saturday night, fine-tuning the next day’s sermon.
Former Brunswick High standout basketball player Mike Davis has continued his success on the court since leaving the Golden Isles.
St. Louis Cardinals pitcher Adam Wainwright chose to look at the positives amidst the uncertainty of the current landscape Friday when he part…
Coastal Georgia is not an area historically known for its hoopers, but colleges will likely make the trek to the Golden Isles with increasing …
Times are changing at McIntosh County Academy.
Mark David Johnson is set to depart the Golden Isles for the Great White North.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, many churches are offering online services only. Some are holding small group meetings alone. Please verify w…
Heaven is still open for business. Worldwide, over 3 billion people have been asked or ordered to self-isolate and quarantine due the coronavi…
Like many, Rabbi Rachael Bregmen has had to make tough choices lately. The leader of Temple Beth Tefilloh has shelved a number of activities t…
The Rev. Cleavant Derricks was an old man when I met him. Or so I thought. His frail health made him seem much old than his sixty-something years.
The music scene in the Golden Isles is much more than a collection of individual artists trying to carve out a living. It’s a close-knit group…