KISSIMMEE, Fla. — Chipper Jones says this spring will be wide open for the Atlanta Braves.
Mississippi State’s Ben Howland was hardly shocked when South Carolina upset No. 12 Auburn, and doesn’t believe his Southeastern Conference co…
Bubba Watson says he was contemplating retirement. The two-time Masters champion had gone two years without winning. One week at Riviera was a reminder that he's still very much in the game. He ended his longest drought of the decade by closing with a 2-under 69 for a two-shot victory in the Genesis Open.
Bubba Watson ended two years without winning with his third victory at Riviera. Watson seized control with two par putts and a bunker shot he holed for birdie on the par-3 14th hole. He closed with a 2-under 69 for a two-shot victory over Kevin Na and Tony Finau.
Austria's Marcel Hirscher won his second gold medal of the Pyeongchang Olympics by finishing first in the men's giant slalom. Norway's Oystein Braaten edged American Nick Goepper in men's ski slopestyle as Gus Kenworthy failed to land any of his three runs and finished last.
- Brunswick police officer stable after crash
- Brunswick man: Fallen hero in So. Fla. was more than just a coach
- State patrol: Man rear-ends patrol car following Bridge Run
- School board votes to create drug testing policy
- Realtor mourned by colleagues, friends
- Wainwright Field a reality
- Catherine McCarthy
- Proposed Sculpture Trail could tell the stories of Glynn County history
- Convicted molester receives lengthy sentence
- Threat on bus lands teen in custody