James Gould built St. Simons Island’s first lighthouse in 1810. His tireless efforts to see it completed served as the true-life inspiration for Eugenia Price’s historical romance novel, “Lighthouse.”
Blythe Island Baptist Church
There are numerous sports camps available each summer for local children and teenagers. Whether they are honing their skills or learning a new…
Frederica Academy, the independent school on St. Simons Island, offers numerous camps for area children. In addition to the sports camps liste…
Glynn County’s Recreation and Parks Department is offering a variety of programs for kids on their summer breaks this year, from swimming less…
The Jekyll Island Authority will host four kinds of summer camps this year, each of which will provide educational, active experiences for chi…
Most places slow down during the summer. The Marshes of Glynn Libraries does the opposite.
When it comes to things to do, especially for older kids, the Gathering Place has you covered.
College of Coastal Georgia will hosts its annual Kids in College program this summer.
Summertime and the living is easy.
- Police report: Toddler drowns on St. Simons Island
- Police: FLETC instructors posed as agents start fight, go to jail
- Pastor, friends in right place, right time for water rescue
- Cops: State Court Public Defender arrested for DUI
- Rolling Thunder comes to Glynn with weekend traffic roadblocks
- Man arrested in Darien booked again as woman
- Police: One shot, one in jail, one sought in Arco shooting
- Sisters soon to retire from 40-year careers at King & Prince Seafood
- Kingsland officer shoots, kills man
- Fugitive arrested for April 2017 murder