Temperatures are still going well into the 80s now, but as the weeks wear on and the humidity dips, the leaves change and next thing you know, the holiday season has arrived. One of the top holiday attractions every year is the Jekyll Island Tree Lighting, scheduled this year for Nov. 24, wi…
Latest Special Section
- Teenager charged with murder in stabbing incident
- County, state agencies prepare for Michael
- Hurricane Michael Update
- Officials keep watchful eye on hurricane
- "We were just blessed," Hurricane Michael impact could have been "so much worse"
- Tropical storm could hit Golden Isles by Wednesday
- Michael remnants move through Golden Isles
- Albert Flanagan
- Get prepared and stay safe during Hurricane Michael
- County police respond to Neptune Park visitors in picnic area
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.