Temperatures are still going well into the 80s now, but as the weeks wear on and the humidity dips, the leaves change and next thing you know, the holiday season has arrived. One of the top holiday attractions every year is the Jekyll Island Tree Lighting, scheduled this year for Nov. 24, wi…
Latest Special Section
- Teenager charged with murder in stabbing incident
- Hurricane Michael Update
- Brunswick man in critical condition after shooting
- "We were just blessed," Hurricane Michael impact could have been "so much worse"
- County, state agencies prepare for Michael
- Michael remnants move through Golden Isles
- Schuler pleads guilty, but mentally ill, to molestation charge
- Culvert project to close segment of Old Jesup Road for three months
- Get prepared and stay safe during Hurricane Michael
- Landon Martinez
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.