While once the Golden Isles’ local government agencies may have looked at college students descending annually on East Beach at the old Coast Guard station on St. Simons Island as any other gathering, they now take Frat Beach quite seriously.
Latest Special Section
Scattered among the Bulldog red-and-black getups and the wild Halloween-themed costumes at this year’s Frat Beach bash, a more understated out…
- Car fire inside Golden Ray brought under control
- Bank robber to be sentenced
- Defendant in fentanyl death case gets 10-year sentence
- Judge dismisses tax-based claims in Sapelo discrimination suit
- Delicious Brunswick stew transcends time, place
- Taste of Glynn benefits Glynn Community Crisis Center
- CVB installs new signs to guide visitors
- Testimony: Dispute over cellphone led to FLETC trainee's death
- Golden Ray fire resulted from ramp removal efforts
- Firefighters' rapid response limits damage to shed, fence
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.