Welcome to the 2018-19 school year! It is our goal to provide clear communication as we continually seek ways to improve upon Glynn County Schools’ long and storied history of excellence in academics, arts and athletics. Our system dates back to 1788, and while we honor our strong traditions…
Latest Special Section
A new school year means establishing relationships with your student’s teachers and administrators and finding new ways to be involved in furt…
Affordable Private Education
1. In the year 1900, the Congregation of the Sisters of St. Joseph founded St. Francis Xavier Catholic School in Brunswick, Ga. One hundred an…
For any student entering a Georgia school for the first time, parents should ensure their children are properly prepared for their first days …
The re-entry plan for critical workers after an evacuation is changing.
If you are looking to spend a day or a week on the links, you couldn’t pick a better place than the Golden Isles. With more than 220 holes of …
Downtown Brunswick offers a wide variety of shopping, dining and historically significant landmarks.
Once highly exclusive, now automatic for the people — the area known as Millionaires’ Village on Jekyll Island is home to grand residences peo…
There’s little reason to be bored while visiting the Golden Isles. The area is packed with recreational activities that showcase nature’s beau…
- Cops: Man dead, woman jailed after shooting death
- Local woman critical; Savannah man charged in shooting
- Assistant principal arrested for alleged misconduct with student
- Cops: Raid in Touchstone nets drugs, guns and arrests
- Teenager wounded in crossfire of Ogg Ave. drive-by
- Home-invasion homicide defendants plead guilty
- State patrol: Driver strikes, kills pedestrian on U.S. 17
- Cops: Spate of gunfire in Brunswick, Arco may be related
- Island residents take county to court over new site plan, subdivision plat rules
- Man arrested for St. Simons Island muggings
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.