On May 14, 2018 Lt. Robert "Cory" Sasser turned himself in at the Glynn County Detention Center on charges of misdemeanor simple battery and criminal trespass, stemming from an alleged confrontation with his estranged wife, Katie Lovett. Following a standoff on May 17 he was told to leave to…
For more than a decade the city and county have been planning a conference center in downtown Brunswick. This is a collection of all of our co…
On Sunday, June 18 the bodies of Carson Holliman, 64, and his wife, Vondell Holliman, 63, and their 24-year-old grandson, Christopher Holliman…
According to police, Ogho Tokimasa allegedly attacked Naomi Acres on May 2, 2016, strangling her in her own home in Brunswick. This is a colle…
On Thursday, March 21, 2013 a manhunt began for two males suspected of fatally shooting 13-month-old Antonio Santiago and wounding his mother …
On Thursday, March 8, 2007 6-year-old Christopher Michael Barrios Jr. was abducted from the front yard of his grandmother's house.
On Saturday August 29, 2009 eight people were killed and a 3-year-old was seriously injured in a trailer at New Hope Plantation Mobile Home Park.
On June 3, 2015 Camden County commissioners signed an agreement to allow the county to purchase a 4,000-acre track for the construction of a s…
ESPLOST, Education Special Purpose Local Option Sales Tax, is an optional 1% sales tax levied by Georgia counties that is used solely for loca…
- Feds: Robert Johnson's arrest has street gangs singing the blues
- Cops: shootout injures 2, 2 arrested, 1 wanted
- Cops: 'Robbery suspect' was trying to reach girlfriend's house
- Police chase ends with crash at Brunswick intersection
- Pair allegedly stole Nissan from dealership
- Glynn County Dems elect new leadership
- Judge denies injunction for Sea Island spit
- Right whales return for calving season
- Election board fires supervisor Monica Couch
- CrimeScene: Dec. 15, 2018
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.