For more than a decade the city and county have been planning a conference center in downtown Brunswick. This is a collection of all of our coverage of the planned Oglethorpe Conference Center.
On Sunday, June 18 the bodies of Carson Holliman, 64, and his wife, Vondell Holliman, 63, and their 24-year-old grandson, Christopher Holliman…
According to police, Ogho Tokimasa allegedly attacked Naomi Acres on May 2, 2016, strangling her in her own home in Brunswick. This is a colle…
On Thursday, March 21, 2013 a manhunt began for two males suspected of fatally shooting 13-month-old Antonio Santiago and wounding his mother …
On Thursday, March 8, 2007 6-year-old Christopher Michael Barrios Jr. was abducted from the front yard of his grandmother's house.
On Saturday August 29, 2009 eight people were killed and a 3-year-old was seriously injured in a trailer at New Hope Plantation Mobile Home Park.
On June 3, 2015 Camden County commissioners signed an agreement to allow the county to purchase a 4,000-acre track for the construction of a s…
ESPLOST, Education Special Purpose Local Option Sales Tax, is an optional 1% sales tax levied by Georgia counties that is used solely for loca…
- Police: FLETC instructors posed as agents start fight, go to jail
- Police report: Toddler drowns on St. Simons Island
- Pastor, friends in right place, right time for water rescue
- Cops: State Court Public Defender arrested for DUI
- Rolling Thunder comes to Glynn with weekend traffic roadblocks
- Man arrested in Darien booked again as woman
- Police: One shot, one in jail, one sought in Arco shooting
- Sisters soon to retire from 40-year careers at King & Prince Seafood
- Kingsland officer shoots, kills man
- Fugitive arrested for April 2017 murder