Beautiful European-inspired home located in the gated community of Hampton Plantation on the 11th fairway with fabulous marshland views. Quality built home with large abundant windows, French doors, 9-ft ceilings, decorative crown moldings, hardwood floors, year-round sunroom, gas log fireplace, multi-purpose room, spacious master suite with extra large master closet, and plantation shutters throughout. There are so many wonderful features including an oversized 2-car garage with lots of storage, brick pavers on the driveway, walkways, and rear patio, two HVAC units, three hot water heaters, new roof in 2016, and entire home re-plumbed in 2014. This property is being offered for sale by Don Wright & Associates at $624,900.
- Communities in Schools official arrested
- Commissioner O'Quinn calls for police chief's ouster
- Cobb DA: "Confident" in case against McMichaels men, Bryan
- Work progressing to remove Golden Ray from St. Simons Sound
- GBI arrests third person in shooting death of Ahmaud Arbery
- Former Frederica standout Sheffield arrested twice
- New businesses opening in Brunswick
- COVID-19 fuels Gulfstream layoffs
- Hotels and motels prepare for busy Memorial Day weekend
- Carvana expands into Golden Isles
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.