Beautiful European-inspired home located in the gated community of Hampton Plantation on the 11th fairway with fabulous marshland views. Quality built home with large abundant windows, French doors, 9-ft ceilings, decorative crown moldings, hardwood floors, year-round sunroom, gas log fireplace, multi-purpose room, spacious master suite with extra large master closet, and plantation shutters throughout. There are so many wonderful features including an oversized 2-car garage with lots of storage, brick pavers on the driveway, walkways, and rear patio, two HVAC units, three hot water heaters, new roof in 2016, and entire home re-plumbed in 2014. This property is being offered for sale by Don Wright & Associates at $624,900.
- Disoriented pilot whales arrive at St. Simons
- Hit-and-run suspect released on $50,000 bond
- Necropsies planned for beached whales
- Sea Palms acquired by Texas company, overhaul plans announced
- Commission rules against Board of Appeals on Village Drive
- Police suspect alcohol involved in fatal head-on collision
- New VA clinic coming to Brunswick
- Hit-and-run victim remains in hospital
- Sea Palms' new management to focus on building local membership base
- County to look at tourism tax district, beach business regulations
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.