This beautifully renovated home has a perfect blend of unique coastal finishes and modern luxury updates. Big windows with panoramic views of the breathtaking marsh and river provide lots of bright natural light throughout the spacious open floor plan. French doors throughout the back of the home open to an incredible back deck perfect for relaxing and enjoying sunsets over the marsh. Additional features include high wood beamed ceilings, tabby fire place, gourmet kitchen, generous master suite, screened porch, heated salt water pool, fire pit, deep water dock and covered boat lift. This home has everything you need to enjoy living on the coast comfortably. Only one deep water listing is available to purchase on the mid south end of St. Simons Island and this is it! Offered for sale by Larry Delaney and DeLoach Sotheby’s International Realty of $1,375,000.
- Update: Coast Guard detects signs that some of the crew members of overturned ship are alive
- DNR: Oil has leaked into sound from capsized ship
- Brunswick Police make arrest in shooting death of 20-year-old
- Tipped freighter draws crowd of onlookers
- Carrier ship passes tipped freighter, departing from the port
- It could be weeks before Golden Ray is moved
- Investigation continues into how Golden Ray capsized
- Port of Brunswick shipping resumes on 'case by case' basis
- County commission hears update on tipped cargo ship
- UPDATED: Golden Ray cleanup will be a weeks to months affair
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.