Beautiful views all around as you drive down a very private road to this spacious home situated on 1.05 acres. The property has a pool, which was recently converted to a saltwater pool with new tiles, on the expansive lawn and views of a lake and marsh in the distance. There are new decks around the home and all the rooms on the first floor have access to the outside. The roof and siding were recently replaced as well as the kitchen counters and flooring. An irrigation system, two attics, wood-burning fireplace and lots of closet and storage space are a few more features of this great property.
- Husband of murder suspect arrested on same charge
- Gunfire pours into home where child slept
- Zoning complaint sheds light on Village ordinance
- Lawyer claims candidate owes her $17,000
- Convicted bomber on death row has Brunswick connections
- CrimeScene: April 19, 2018
- House of Hope needs community support to begin program
- Indictment: Woman shot murder victim, lied to cops
- Two plead to gang, marijuana charges
- Crime Scene, April 17
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.