The American experiment is at an end. The nation will continue. But barring some crisis that rouses the American people to our better angels, the experiment is over. Our founders determined that our republic had to be premised on a good and moral people. The law is only as good as the people…
Well, the more things change, the more they stay the same. Dr. G. Gil Watson, aka, the World’s Greatest Preacher, up and retired after two dec…
Efficiency and collaboration are not words that most people associate with the federal bureaucracy. Many people tend to think about bureaucrat…
Lots of things die at the end of a legislative session: bills, constitutional amendments, one’s faith in humanity (just kidding about that las…
Charter schools are public schools. Charter schools are public schools. Charter schools are public schools.
Make no mistake.
- Husband of murder suspect arrested on same charge
- Gunfire pours into home where child slept
- Three women in connection with motel robbery spotted in Waycross
- Zoning complaint sheds light on Village ordinance
- Indictment: Woman shot murder victim, lied to cops
- Convicted bomber on death row has Brunswick connections
- CrimeScene: April 19, 2018
- Crash closes all lanes of U.S. Highway 17
- House of Hope needs community support to begin program
- Crime Scene, April 17