A little more than a month ago in this space, we wrote about how the sea’s beauty belies its dangers.
It appears Brunswick City Commissioners are moving forward with their plan to put the city $5.2 million in debt to build a conference center d…
We have never known Golden Islanders to back down from a challenge, especially when it comes to helping people in need.
Safety of our children should always be a top priority. Lately, what the measures needed to keep our children safe have changed as the threats…
We hate to see Coastal Georgia missing out on an industry that could potentially provide jobs and a steady supply of tasty bites to eat in res…
Two Glynn County residents had close calls recently with guns accidentally being fired.
Swimming is an important skill to have in the Golden Isles for a number of reasons.
It is no secret the past 20 years have ushered massive changes in the newspaper business. The rise of the internet and mobile technology as th…
College of Coastal Georgia is welcoming a new president this summer. We are looking forward to meeting her and hearing about her vision for th…
Tonight and on Saturday, local public high school seniors will walk across a stage, receive a piece of paper and turn the tassel on their mort…
We believe it is important to keep jobs in America, but not at the expense of rocking a longstanding industry and the people in this country w…
The smallest pieces of litter add up to become a big problem.
- Police: FLETC instructors posed as agents start fight, go to jail
- Pastor, friends in right place, right time for water rescue
- Cops: State Court Public Defender arrested for DUI
- Rolling Thunder comes to Glynn with weekend traffic roadblocks
- Man arrested in Darien booked again as woman
- Police: One shot, one in jail, one sought in Arco shooting
- Police report: Toddler drowns on St. Simons Island
- Sisters soon to retire from 40-year careers at King & Prince Seafood
- Kingsland officer shoots, kills man
- Fugitive arrested for April 2017 murder