BRUNSWICK, Ga. (AP) — Greg McMichael, who pursued Ahmaud Arbery with his son, convicted of murder; case inflamed racial injustice tensions.
Copyright 2021 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.
- School district hosts vaccine clinics for all staff
- Health system offering vaccine clinics, criteria for eligibility expand today
- Links president appointed to state health equity council
- Courts set to resume jury trials
- Lifting of COVID restrictions in other states has commissioners reconsidering alcohol delivery
- Japan says it is suspending entry of foreign visitors from around the world as new coronavirus variant spreads
- Nissan investing in electric vehicles, battery development
- AP source: Twins, Buxton agree on 7-year, $100M contract
- AP source: Blue Jays reach deal with pitcher Kevin Gausman
- Toe injury can't stop Rodgers as Packers defeat Rams 36-28
- New Black Panther Party holds rally outside courthouse
- Jury finds all three defendants guilty of murder in Ahmaud Arbery shooting
- Inmate involved in jail altercation passes away
- Scenes of joy, relief take place outside courthouse following verdict
- Inmate involved in jail altercation charged with murder
- Jury goes into deliberation in McMichael/Bryan murder trial
- Local dancers to perform in Macy's Thanksgiving parade in NYC
- Police arrest man for scamming local retailers
- Holly Jolly Jekyll brings month of festivity to island
- Finance committee recommends approving funds for Arbery memorial
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.