U.S. Rep. Buddy Carter’s home in Brunswick, so to speak, is now in Suite 410 at 777 Gloucester St. He held an open house Wednesday morning to celebrate moving in to the new digs.
Jury selection and the trial of Glynn County Commissioner Bob Coleman and his wife Sherry Coleman are set to begin next week.
Huge. Gigantic. Towering. Imposing. Colossal. Soaring. Yeah, throw humongous in there too.
If everything goes as planned, the process to drive 80 piles into the seabed surrounding the Golden Ray will begin this afternoon.
A local effort to help improve interactions between police and people with mental illnesses went to Atlanta on Wednesday under a resolution in…
The Glynn County Board of Education discussed one of the biggest decisions it will make this year Wednesday.
Glynn County Commissioners are expected Thursday to consider extending a restriction on clearing properties from St. Simons and Sea islands to…
Danged the lawsuit, it is full steam ahead for plans to corral the shipwrecked Golden Ray and remove it from the St. Simons Sound one giant sl…
The Coastal Georgia Cooperative Invasive Species Management Area, an alliance of partners working to manage invasive species in coastal counti…
If things go as planned, Justin Callaway envisions an eclectic, energetic community to bubble in downtown Brunswick in five years.
A federal grant totaling more than $384,000 has been awarded to the city of Brunswick to help low and moderate income households.
The new state chapter of the Children’s Reading Foundation hopes to help youth fall in love with reading.
The small wood frame home at 1612 Amherst St. was engulfed in flames by the time Brunswick firefighters arrived in the dark morning hours Mond…
- Knock-knock: Brunswick police raid seizes dope, guns
- Police: 3 arrested after runaway teens found in motel room
- Lawsuit alleges 'almost certain' environmental catastrophe with Golden Ray
- Grand jury returns indictments on murder, solicitation of murder and vehicular homicide
- Charge: Man strangled girlfriend, 2 girls, burned bodies
- Homes for the homeless
- The Golden Ray's local legacy
- Third gym planned for Glynn Academy
- Life continues for the Jekyll deer
- Predawn fire destroys home, woman and dog found safe