Gas cost about 62 cents per gallon back then. For most people, cutting edge electronic communications consisted of a rotary dial telephone tethered to the kitchen wall. Pocket calculators would not come along until the next decade. And regular folks were still wary of a new contraption calle…
The Old Glynn County Courthouse was packed to the brim Thursday evening as the Glynn County Board of Commissioners heard public comments befor…
With a touch of creativity, farmers across the state have an opportunity to take advantage of the growing agritourism industry.
Glynn County commissioners voted Thursday to allow additional commercial uses at the McKinnon St. Simons Island Airport.
A top Glynn County Police Department official and a veteran of the force is leaving next month to assume the top law enforcement post in the c…
The federal government is making an attempt to halt the lawsuit regarding a dock on Cumberland Island before the suit gets too far. On July 12…
In all of his 85 years of living here in the Golden Isles, Bob Torras had never seen anything like the commotion that began stirring before du…
Glynn County Schools will house students of Morningstar Academy while renovations are completed on the historic Morningstar campus.
The Glynn County Commission will have a lot on its plate this evening, including a proposed county-wide ordinance regulating golf carts.
Living on the coast offers residents a front-row seat to observe the ongoing effects of climate change. Some effects, though, are taking place…
The conversation at the Glynn County Commission’s Tuesday work session revolved by and large around new regulations.
If there’s anything that troubled teens can do to demonstrate their newfound strength, it’s biking 500 miles in South Georgia heat and humidity.
When Will Carter, the managing partner of Sea Palms Coastal Management, took on the task of renovating Sea Palms Resort on St. Simons Island, …
- Disoriented pilot whales arrive at St. Simons
- Hit-and-run suspect released on $50,000 bond
- Necropsies planned for beached whales
- Sea Palms acquired by Texas company, overhaul plans announced
- Police suspect alcohol involved in fatal head-on collision
- Commission rules against Board of Appeals on Village Drive
- Hit-and-run victim remains in hospital
- New VA clinic coming to Brunswick
- County to look at tourism tax district, beach business regulations
- Sea Palms' new management to focus on building local membership base
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.