The Church Hill Road bridge over Interstate 95 in McIntosh County will remain closed to thru-traffic until mid July for bridge maintenance.
While the state gradually lifts restrictions imposed to stop the spread of COVID-19, political campaigns continue to shift toward virtual gath…
The Coastal Health District confirmed on Monday the first death in McIntosh County and the second in Glynn County related to COVID-19.
Golden Isles residents waiting for the blockbuster summer releases on the big screen are going to have to remain patient.
Reading fuels imagination, and the Marshes of Glynn Libraries hopes youth in the community will take time this summer to use books as a means …
The state Department of Public Health reported a second death from complications with COVID-19 in Glynn County today.
The Coastal Health District confirmed a resident of McIntosh County has passed away due to complications of COVID-19.
About 80 pastors and church members gathered between Glynn County’s two courthouses Sunday afternoon to ask God to intervene in the racial cri…
At Wellman Family Healthcare, patients know they’ll receive comprehensive wellness care for the entire family. The primary focus is on chiropr…
While undertaking the Herculean task of removing a 656-foot shipwreck from the St. Simons Sound during the past eight months, Unified Command …
A month ago, Brunswick Golden Isles Airport was bracing for the loss of the one and only daily commercial flight offered by Delta Air Lines.
The emergency care center at Southeast Georgia Health System is a fast-paced work environment — that much is reflected by the quick cadence of…
Lea King-Badyna is not just talking trash when she says this year’s Marsh Madness cleanup campaign was off to the best start ever.
Balancing Glynn County’s budget is going to require sacrifices.
Registration available now for 2020-21 school year
The Glynn County Fire Department’s reserves will likely run out within four years at the current budgeted spending rate, but the fire chief be…
Turnout in two weeks of early voting in the primaries is higher than elections officials expected.
- Woman killed in Selden Park crash
- Brunswick police arrest woman in connection with Stonewall Street house
- Family shattered by tragic car crash
- Police: Woman dies in crash on Blythe Island Highway
- Owner of construction site Arbery entered speaks out
- Animal control find 20-plus cats in inhumane conditions in Brunswick house
- Arbery defendants' attorneys seek Glynn County Magistrate hearing
- Community comes together in prayer amid nationwide protests
- Coleman challenges fellow commissioner's call to fire Police Chief Powell
- Health department reports second COVID-19 related death in Glynn County
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.