Winter storm Grayson brought freezing temperatures and plenty of precipitation in Glynn County Wednesday, causing icy conditions on roads and weighing down trees and power lines.
With a storm surge predicted to be as high as 12 feet accompanied by waves of more than 20-feet high at the coast, Hurricane Matthew appeared to be on a collision course for the Golden Isles.
- Brunswick police officer saves newborn on bridge with CPR
- Brunswick police officer stable after crash
- Brunswick man: Fallen hero in So. Fla. was more than just a coach
- State patrol: Man rear-ends patrol car following Bridge Run
- School system identifies students accused of threats
- Cops: Brunswick woman struck by stray gunfire
- Police pursuit ends in crash, air lift on I-95
- County commission candidate removed from public meeting in cuffs
- Brunswick chef in line for major award
- Wainwright Field a reality