A U.S. Coast Guard helicopter landed on the capsized Golden Ray about 8:20 a.m. Monday and then took off leaving two people on the flat side of the vessel.
Winter storm Grayson brought freezing temperatures and plenty of precipitation in Glynn County Wednesday, causing icy conditions on roads and weighing down trees and power lines.
- Party mood turns sour with gunfire inside SUV
- Golden Ray's dismantling still in the planning stages
- County commission passes moratorium on new golf cart ordinance
- St. Simons Land Trust names new executive director
- Golden Ray will have to be taken apart in St. Simons Sound
- Shrimpers optimistic seafood industry will weather Golden Ray
- Boxing instructor fell in love with Brunswick
- Medical student shares stories of four trapped Golden Ray crew members
- Former Kingsland officer sentenced in shooting
- Firefighting tug sprays down smoking Golden Ray shipwreck
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.