Please enjoy the photos sports editor, Derrick Davis and sports reporter, Savannah Richardson took while covering the 70th Golden Isles Invitational July 2-4. Bryce Lewis, a University of Tennessee golfer won the event with a -16 after defeating last year's winner, Eli Scott in a one-hole playoff.
Johnathan Keppler shot -12 under over 36 holes to win the SwingThought Tour event held at Brunswick Country Club on Monday and Tuesday. The 23-year-old Marietta native sank a putt for par on No. 18 to beat Jimmy Beck in a one-hole playoff and take the $25,000 prize for first-place.
A U.S. Coast Guard helicopter landed on the capsized Golden Ray about 8:20 a.m. Monday and then took off leaving two people on the flat side of the vessel.
Winter storm Grayson brought freezing temperatures and plenty of precipitation in Glynn County Wednesday, causing icy conditions on roads and weighing down trees and power lines.
- Chain advancing its way through Golden Ray
- Cops: Gunman robs Friendly Express
- Girl hospitalized after being struck by pickup
- Golden Ray salvagers fine tune cutting process, debris appears on shoreline
- Hotel construction steadily progressing on Jekyll
- Commissioner seeks input from public on veterans memorial park renaming
- Oil sheens, debris appear as salvage progresses
- Unified Command: Stay out of the shipwreck zone
- Warrants charge two men in rape incidents
- County to consider delaying short-term rental regulations
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.