Johnathan Keppler shot -12 under over 36 holes to win the SwingThought Tour event held at Brunswick Country Club on Monday and Tuesday. The 23-year-old Marietta native sank a putt for par on No. 18 to beat Jimmy Beck in a one-hole playoff and take the $25,000 prize for first-place.
A U.S. Coast Guard helicopter landed on the capsized Golden Ray about 8:20 a.m. Monday and then took off leaving two people on the flat side of the vessel.
Winter storm Grayson brought freezing temperatures and plenty of precipitation in Glynn County Wednesday, causing icy conditions on roads and weighing down trees and power lines.
- Georgia declared federal disaster area because of coronavirus
- Home of PGA golfer Davis Love catches fire early morning Friday
- Man allegedly stabs friend 12 times over commitment to Christianity
- "Never been this sick in my life": Coronavirus patient shares experience
- Another active hurricane season predicted
- First COVID-19 deaths reported in district; number of Glynn County cases rises to 17
- County to consider additional restrictions on gatherings
- New numbers show 35 cases on coast
- Coronavirus vaccine clinical trials start at Emory in Atlanta
- County commission bans large public gatherings, closes many types of businesses
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.