Please enjoy the photos sports editor, Derrick Davis and sports reporter, Savannah Richardson took while covering the 70th Golden Isles Invitational July 2-4. Bryce Lewis, a University of Tennessee golfer won the event with a -16 after defeating last year's winner, Eli Scott in a one-hole playoff.
Johnathan Keppler shot -12 under over 36 holes to win the SwingThought Tour event held at Brunswick Country Club on Monday and Tuesday. The 23-year-old Marietta native sank a putt for par on No. 18 to beat Jimmy Beck in a one-hole playoff and take the $25,000 prize for first-place.
A U.S. Coast Guard helicopter landed on the capsized Golden Ray about 8:20 a.m. Monday and then took off leaving two people on the flat side of the vessel.
Winter storm Grayson brought freezing temperatures and plenty of precipitation in Glynn County Wednesday, causing icy conditions on roads and weighing down trees and power lines.
- Police: Man killed in morning crash on Altama Avenue
- Oil discharge increase as Golden Ray cutting progresses
- Lawsuit filed against defendants, county, GCPD and district attorneys in Arbery shooting
- After cutting stops again on engine section, Unified Command changes tactics
- Camden teacher charged with sexual battery
- County, GDOT close Mackay River fishing piers
- Commissioners likely to back off St. Simons Island beach parking proposal
- Vaccination appointments available today at Brunswick hospital
- GBI: McIntosh deputy charged with assaulting a woman in handcuffs
- Railroad crossing repairs to temporarily cut off access to Oak Grove Island, other areas
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.