Hundreds shouted and clapped their approval at the Brunswick Golden Isles Airport on Saturday night as the veterans participating in this year’s Honor Flight returned from a tour of war memorials and monuments in Washington, D.C. This year was the first time since 2019 that the Golden Isles Honor Flight has conducted the tour due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Boat ramp collapse injures participants in Navy reunion
- Local EMA cautions residents about potential for major storm
- Citizens air homelessness concerns at town hall meeting
- Tropical Storm Ian continues trending westward, impact on the Isles still uncertain
- Boat ramp collapse injures 17 people
- Kings Bay seeking job applicants
- County still 'wait and see' position on potential storm
- Woman booked at Waycross home for fatal crash in Brunswick
- Misdemeanor pot possession not high priority
- Dive shops plead to defrauding VA
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.