Dozens of golf carts decorated for Christmas did a double lap along Mallery Street through the pier village Saturday during the annual Christmas parade. Elvis drove one and several dogs were front seat passengers in others. And kids collected candy tossed to the sides like it was Halloween revisited.
- Three men facing charges related to dead body found in ditch
- MPC to consider plans to tear down, rebuild Chick-fil-A
- Brunswick High sends six Pirates to next level
- Missing man now a wanted man
- County police seek help in finding missing man
- Burglary investigation leads to shooting arrest
- DNR looking into tree-clearing activity on St. Simons Island
- Arrest made in July 2022 Darien killing
- City takes aim at illegal trash disposal
- Commissioners take next step in marshfront trail project
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.