To put it simply, it’s rarely looked so bad for the continued viability of right whales as a species. Saturday marked the end of the first recorded season with zero right whale calves observed.
- Counterfeit money appears on the rise locally
- Three indicted for child sex crimes
- County police officer arrested after domestic dispute
- Major St. Simons Island road projects progressing
- New Burroughs-Molette Elementary School ready to open
- Senate passes bill expanding Fort Frederica
- Job fair attracts former Georgia Pacific employees
- Teacher, author publishes 'Thankful Fairy'
- Five right whale calves spotted so far
- Peach of a time for state entertainment sector
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.