To put it simply, it’s rarely looked so bad for the continued viability of right whales as a species. Saturday marked the end of the first recorded season with zero right whale calves observed.
- Cops seek driver who struck St. Simons man Sunday
- Man charged in St. Simons hit-and-run incident
- Police suspect alcohol involved in fatal head-on collision
- PrimeSouth hires new Glynn market president
- 2 charged with shipping 45 pounds of cocaine to Georgia port
- Police searching for driver who hit bicyclist
- Fred's store in Darien among 129 closing
- Police continue search for woman charged with concealing death
- Former teacher retrial slated for August
- Sea Palms acquired by Texas company, overhaul plans announced
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.