Submitted by Shirley Douglass
The Brunswick Chapter of The Links INC. held its induction ceremony on May 5 at Sea Palms Resort on St. Simons Island at which time five new members were inducted. They are Vickie McClinton, Brenda Lloyd, Dr. Collette Lee-Lewis, Sherrie Gardner and Dr. Oatanisha Dawson.
A celebration luncheon followed the ceremony in honor of the new members, which included family members, friends and other Link members from nearby chapters.
The Links INC is an international, not-for-profit corporation, established in 1946.
It is one of the nation’s oldest and largest volunteer service organizations.
With 288 chapters and nearly 15,000 professional women who are committed to community service, leadership and friendship.
The Brunswick Chapter was chartered on Jekyll Island in 1966. The local Chapter serves and has members in Glynn, Camden and McIntosh counties.
Pictured are new Links Oatanisha Dawson, from left, Sherrie Gardner, Collette Lee-Lewis, Brenda Lloyd and Vickie McClinton.