Southeast Georgia Health System Auxiliaries recently announced Patricia Shaw as the Brunswick Campus Volunteer of the Quarter. Shaw volunteers at the guest services desk on Mondays and substituted for people as needed. She is also a greeter and teaches Bible study at Abundant Life Church. She is married to Melvin Shaw. They have three children and five grandchildren. Pictured are Joyce Toler, president of the Brunswick Campus Auxiliary, left, and Brunswick Campus Auxiliary Volunteer of the Quarter Patricia Shaw.
- Strong storms wreak havoc on Isles
- Boy struck by vehicle, alert when flown to UF Health
- Police chief: Captain of disbanded GBNET resigns
- Body found floating in Darien river identified
- Bad for business: Local merchant suffers with road closure
- Town hall meeting on St. Simons Island issues scheduled for Wednesday
- Nao Santa Maria brings the past to Brunswick marina
- Police: Man killed in work accident on St. Simons Island
- Nonprofit offering hope to sex trafficking victims
- BIG PLAY SLAY: Darius Slay holds community celebration over Easter weekend
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.