Heyward Main of Sea Island, has been named to the Dean’s List at the University of the South for the fall 2020 term. To earn a place on Sewanee’s Dean’s List, a student must earn a minimum grade point average of 3.625 on a 4.0 scale. Main is the son of Catherine M. McCrary of Sea Island. The University of the South, familiarly known as Sewanee, is an independent liberal arts college located between Nashville and Chattanooga.
- Oil discharge increase as Golden Ray cutting progresses
- After cutting stops again on engine section, Unified Command changes tactics
- GBI: McIntosh deputy charged with assaulting a woman in handcuffs
- Police: Man killed in morning crash on Altama Avenue
- UPDATE: GSP traffic stop puts Brunswick High in lockdown
- Man in distress saved from chilly East River, jailed for BUI
- Police find skeletal remains off Scranton Connector
- Commissioners likely to back off St. Simons Island beach parking proposal
- Full-service marketing firm celebrates 12 years
- Long-time realtor Bill Downey dies at 87
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.