Recently, No Kill Glynn County and Friends of Glynn Animals benefited from the Fur Babies and Fashion event on the Village Green on Jekyll Island. The event, organized by Seaside Sunglasses and Brittney's Closet, raised $4,055 from this event and presented checks to the organizations — $2,000 each. Pictured are Shelly Bydlinski of No Kill Glynn County, from left, Tina Holloway of Seaside Sunglasses, Donna Eskenazi of Friends of Glynn Animals, and Brittney Tribuzio of Brittney's Closet.
- Cops: shootout injures 2, 2 arrested, 1 wanted
- Cops: 'Robbery suspect' was trying to reach girlfriend's house
- Judge denies injunction for Sea Island spit
- Island residents file response in Fifty Oaks lawsuit
- Feds: Robert Johnson's arrest has street gangs singing the blues
- World War II Home Front Museum opens Saturday at Coast Guard Beach
- Election board fires supervisor Monica Couch
- CrimeScene, 12.08
- Tentative move-in dates set for new Burroughs-Molette Elementary
- German U-boat's attack awakened locals to war's reality
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.