Seagals Cove Children’s Boutique presented a check to No Kill Glynn County for $7,747.76 as part of their first annual Pup Rally.
Submitted by Dona Colglazier
Submitted by Liz DeMato
- Bus driver arrested, charged for sexually assaulting a student
- All lanes of Torras causeway open after major collision, one fatality reported
- Testimony: Golden Ray out of compliance with at least two maritime regulations
- City police officer shoots, kills suspect
- Three shot in early morning altercation
- More details released on drive-by shooting
- Three people wounded in drive-by shooting Saturday morning
- Sea Island Co. installs fully-grown live oak in new roundabout
- Office Depot to close in November
- GCPD officer involved in accident in Forsyth
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.