Details for Bear 3 Years Old Bear is a great big boy
Bear 3 Years Old Bear is a great big boy at almost 62 pounds, and 3 years old. He is good on a leash and great with people. We would not recommend him with children because he doesn't appear to be a fan of having anyone in his face, but also due to size. Bear looks like a Chesapeake or Duck Tolling Retriever. Wouldn't it be interesting to do a DNA on him? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment to meet this handsome guy. Bear is neutered, microchipped, current on core vaccines and has tested negative for heartworms. www.HSSCG.org
- Lifting of last shipwreck section halted for 'weight shedding'
- Case rings familiar among prospects in Day 2 of jury selection
- Town hall addresses concerns over trial security
- VB 10,000 begins lift of Section 4 of the Golden Ray
- Court clerk's office casts big net for impartial local jury
- Coalition supporting Arbery family goes to the site of the shooting
- Trial opens with long day of jury selection
- County favors new roundabout for St. Simons
- Julie B takes shipwreck sections to sea, salvors focus on final stage
- Man finds aid through collaboration of local homeless resources
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.