Details for Licensed Clinician, Manager for agency in Waycross - responsible for
Licensed Clinician, Manager for agency in Waycross - responsible for managing the Intensive Case-Management (ICM) Program and staff: ICM Program Description: Provides environmental supports and care coor dination considered essential to assist participants with improved functioning, gaining access to necessary services, and creates an environment that promotes recovery as identified in set Individual Recovery Plan (IRP). Applicant must be fully licensed in Georgia (i.e. LCSW, LPC, etc) Supervisory experience preferred. Annual Salary Commensurate with Qualifications plus Excellent Benefit & PTO Package, and Paid Holidays. Candidates are subject to drug screen, FBI criminal records check and MVR. Application and more information can be obtained at http://www.unisonbehavioralhealth.com (click "Join Our Team"). Application should be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 912-449-7055. Position open until filled. EOE.
- Husband of murder suspect arrested on same charge
- Gunfire pours into home where child slept
- Zoning complaint sheds light on Village ordinance
- Lawyer claims candidate owes her $17,000
- Convicted bomber on death row has Brunswick connections
- CrimeScene: April 19, 2018
- House of Hope needs community support to begin program
- Indictment: Woman shot murder victim, lied to cops
- Two plead to gang, marijuana charges
- Crime Scene, April 17
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.