Details for NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the undersigned intends to sell the personal property described below to enforce a lien imposed on said property pursuant to Georgia Self-Storage Facility Act, Georgia Code Sections 10-4-210 to 10-4-215. The undersigned will sell at public sale by competitive bidding on the 29th. Day of October at 9:00 a.m., on the premises where said property has been stored and which are located at Storage By The Sea II, 3410 Cypress Mill Rd. Brunswick GA, 31520 County of Glynn, State of Georgia, the following: Deloris Green-Williams unit 615 clothes, cleaners vacuum, robot floor cleaner & misc. Anita Norman unit 3296 sofa, coffee table, end tables, clothes, misc. Megan Kaercher unit 3224 2 mattresses, tv, 4 chairs Joel Cody unit 3127 tv, wooden boat, coffee table, 2 chairs Shaquina Wares unit 3101bed, mirror, dining chairs, Christmas decorations, misc. Jessica Nunes unit 208 table, wheel barrow, night stands, bed, wicker furniture, & misc. Purchases must be paid for at the time of purchase in cash only. All purchased items sold as is where are and must be removed at the time of sale. Sale subject to cancellation in the event of settlement between owner and obligated party. Dated this 8TH. Day of October 2018.
- Teenager charged with murder in stabbing incident
- Hurricane Michael Update
- Brunswick man in critical condition after shooting
- "We were just blessed," Hurricane Michael impact could have been "so much worse"
- Schuler pleads guilty, but mentally ill, to molestation charge
- Michael remnants move through Golden Isles
- Culvert project to close segment of Old Jesup Road for three months
- Landon Martinez
- CrimeScene: Oct. 11, 2018
- Abrams is not fit to be Georgia's governor
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.