Details for ******************* YOUR CLASSIFIED RATES
******************* YOUR CLASSIFIED RATES, DEADLINES,& INFO All ads must be prepaid at the time of placement, refunds will not be given if customer cancels ad. All ads placed in The Brunswick News will be picked up and placed in The Golden Isles News & Advertiser for an additional $4.00 charge ***FORMAT*** All ads will have a 12-point bold header and a 10-point bold phone number. Additional bold charges will apply. E-MAIL ALL OF YOUR ADS AND LEGALS TO: classifieds@ thebrunswicknews.com All Classified Ads can be seen on our web site www.thebrunswicknews.com OFFICE HOURS: Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm Call Alan, Patricia, or Jennifer 912-267-5991 CLASSIFIED AD DEADLINES: Monday - Thursday by 3 p.m. to print the following business day. Thursday by Noon to print Saturday. Friday by 4 p.m. to print Monday. LEGAL AD DEADLINE: All hard copy for legal advertisements must be received before 12:00 p.m. 2 days prior to first insertion. Legal ad cancellations must be received in writing prior to 11:00 a.m., 2 days prior to insertion. AFFIDAVIT FEE OF $10.00 WILL BE PLACED ON EVERY LEGAL RAN UNLESS WE ARE TOLD OTHERWISE. CANCELLATIONS: Must be submitted before deadline the day prior to ad being removed from paper. No refund will be given for days not used. Once canceled, advertisers are expected to confirm that the cancellation of their ad was implemented. The Brunswick News can not be responsible for more than one incorrect run after stopping the ad. AD ERRORS: Please check your advertisement on the first day that it runs. The Brunswick News accepts responsibility for only the first incorrect insertion. GENERAL INFORMATION: Advertising copy is subject to approval by the Publisher who reserves the right to edit, reject or classify all advertisements under appropriate headings. Advertising language must comply with federal, state and local laws regarding the prohibition of discrimination in employment, housing and public accommodations. All requested tear sheets are $3 for each sheet requested. THE BRUNSWICK NEWS 3011 Altama Avenue P. O. Box 1557 Brunswick, GA. 31521 PHONE: 912-265-8320 FAX: 912-264-4973 *******************
- Barberitos on St. Simons closed for 'pest control issue'
- Defense attorney Zeh turns himself in on charges of assault, robbery, kidnapping
- Carts meant for golf courses, not island roads
- St. Simons Island Barberitos to remain closed while pest control issue is 'fully remediated'
- EDA loans $57K to convenience store to buy building
- Riverview hotel owned by Brandon family 95 years
- County transportation plan underway
- Man who held gun on father receives prison time
- Selden Park once the pulse of local African American community
- Police allege Brunswick pastor in year-long relationship with teen boy
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.