Details for Public Hearing Notice The City Of Brunswick Commission will hold
Public Hearing Notice The City Of Brunswick Commission will hold a Public Hearing on Wednesday May 1, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. at Old City Hall, 1229 Newcastle Street, second floor, to consider the following: Conditional Use Petition No. 19-05. Consideration of a Conditional Use Permit in the General Commercial (GC) zone to allow a Carwash for the property located at 3001 Norwich Street. The conditional use request is made by Antonio Vail, owner. Call City Planning with questions (267-5527).
- Strong storms wreak havoc on Isles
- Boy struck by vehicle, alert when flown to UF Health
- Police chief: Captain of disbanded GBNET resigns
- Body found floating in Darien river identified
- Bad for business: Local merchant suffers with road closure
- Town hall meeting on St. Simons Island issues scheduled for Wednesday
- Nao Santa Maria brings the past to Brunswick marina
- Police: Man killed in work accident on St. Simons Island
- Nonprofit offering hope to sex trafficking victims
- Treatment leaves patient pain-free
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.