Details for NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING ON REQUEST FOR ABANDONMENT
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING ON REQUEST FOR ABANDONMENT The Glynn County Board of Commissioners will hold a public hearing at its regularly scheduled meeting Thursday, October 17, 2019, beginning at 6:00 p.m. in the Historic Courthouse, 701 G Street, 2nd Floor, Commission Meeting Chambers, Brunswick, Georgia. The public hearing is to receive citizen comments regarding a request for abandonment of a portion of the unopened alley right-of-way between St. Simons Heights and Forest Park subdivision, behind 256, 254, and 252 Tennessee Ave., St. Simons Island. For information regarding this hearing, please contact County Clerk Dhwani Patel at 912-554-7404 or firstname.lastname@example.org, and for questions regarding the abandonment please contact County Engineer Paul Andrews at 912-554-7492 or email@example.com.
- Party mood turns sour with gunfire inside SUV
- Golden Ray will have to be taken apart in St. Simons Sound
- Medical student shares stories of four trapped Golden Ray crew members
- Golden Ray's dismantling still in the planning stages
- Can St. Simons survive its own Success? Documentary seeks answers
- Book store returns to roots
- IPC to consider Captain's Bluff permit
- St. Simons Land Trust names new executive director
- Shrimpers optimistic seafood industry will weather Golden Ray
- County commission passes moratorium on new golf cart ordinance
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.