Details for GLYNN COUNTY PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE MAINLAND PLANNING COMMISSION AND BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
GLYNN COUNTY PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE MAINLAND PLANNING COMMISSION AND BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS The following applications have been submitted for Public Hearings: CUP5087 - One Road RV Resort CUP: Consideration of a conditional use permit (CUP) for a recreational vehicle (RV) park and associated amenities in the Highway Commercial (HC) zoning district on approximately 27 acres located at 7526 Blythe Island Highway (parcel numbers 02-00503, 03-16401, and 02-00580). Pete Schoenauer, Tidewater Engineering, agent for HGB Properties, LLC, owner and applicant. ZM5103 - Altamaha Trading Company Planned Development District: Consideration of a rezone of approximately 160 acres located at 7199 Highway 99 (parcel number 02-00210) from an existing Planned Development District (ZM1270) to a newly created Planned Development District (PD). The purpose of the PD is to allow commercial, single family, and multifamily residential development. Jake Hightower, Roberts Civil Engineering, agent for Nick Nichols, Coastal Business Storage, Inc., owner and applicant. ZM5107 - Obrecht Riehl Properties Amendment to a Planned Development District: Consideration of an amendment to the Majestic Oaks Planned Development District (ZM1403) to revise the master plan for approximately 19 acres located at 3484 Highway 82 (parcel number 03-19936). The PD allows commercial and single family and multi-family residential development. Brian Hunt, Roberts Civil Engineering, agent for BOPOW, Inc., owner and Obrecht-Riehl Properties, applicant. The Mainland Planning Commission will conduct Public Hearings for these cases on: Tuesday, July 12, 2022, 6:00 PM The Historic Courthouse, 2nd floor meeting room 701 G Street, Brunswick, Georgia The Board of Commissioners will conduct Public Hearings for these cases on: Thursday, July 21, 2022, 6:00 PM The Historic Courthouse, 2nd floor meeting room 701 G Street, Brunswick, Georgia For further information, contact the Glynn County Planning & Zoning Division at 912-554-7428 or email@example.com.
- Priority responders sharpen plan with 'Hurricane Claire'
- Earthquake startles Golden Isles residents
- Townsend wins House 179 seat; Hodges leads Jones for state Senate
- Rare male calico cat born in the Golden Isles
- Cops: Man surrenders in toddler shooting case
- Residents protest Supreme Court ruling
- Savannah Bananas owner inspires charter school staff
- Troopers: Driver asleep at wheel before crash
- No trial for former police chief, others until 2023
- ROE V. WADE: State, federal politicians weigh in on overturn on landmark decision
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.