Details for GLYNN COUNTY PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
GLYNN COUNTY PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS The following application has been submitted for a Public Hearing: ZM5052 - Burns Tract Rezone: Request for approval of a rezone of approximately 22.4 acres located at 112 & 116 Burns Ldg (Parcel 04-09475; Robert C. Burns, Jr, owner), 113 Burns Ldg (Parcel 04-10215; Allen A. Burns III, owner), 117 Burns Ldg (Parcel 04-10467; Robert C. Burns, Jr, owner), 123 Burns Ldg (Parcel 04-10241; William B. Burns, owner), 129 Burns Ldg (Parcel 04-10466; Terry B. Smith, owner), 134 & 180 Burns Ldg (Parcel 04-00219; Beverly B. Burns, owner), 135 Burns Ldg (04-10468, Leigh B. Lane, owner), 139 Burns Ldg (Parcel 04-10242; Kathryn Petrie, owner), 145 Burns Ldg (Parcel 04-10238; Michael B. Covington, owner), 151 Burns Ldg (Parcel 04-10239; Allen Burns III, owner), 154 Burns Ldg (Parcel 04-00222; Douglas Carroll Lane & Leigh B. Lane), 167 Burns Ldg (Parcel 04-00221; Angela Evans Burns Life Estate & Allen Burns III & Gloria Burns, owners) and 181 Burns Ldg (04-10465; Oscar B. Covington, Jr. Life Estate & Zoann B. Covington, owners) from the Forest Agricultural (FA) zoning district to the R-20 One-Family Residential zoning district. The proposed use is one-family residential with a minimum lot size of 20,000 SF. The Board of Commissioners will conduct a Public Hearing for this case, previously scheduled for Thursday, July 7, 2022, on: Thursday, July 14, 2022, 6:00 PM The Historic Courthouse, 2nd floor 701 "G" Street, Brunswick, Georgia For further information, contact the Glynn County Planning & Zoning Division at 912-554-7428 or email@example.com.
- Rare male calico cat born in the Golden Isles
- Priority responders sharpen plan with 'Hurricane Claire'
- Earthquake startles Golden Isles residents
- Townsend wins House 179 seat; Hodges leads Jones for state Senate
- Cops: Man surrenders in toddler shooting case
- Savannah Bananas owner inspires charter school staff
- Brunswick among highest gas prices in state
- Chip shortage impacts auto production, contributes to slowdown at port
- Toddler remains critical; hunt for shooter continues
- Troopers: Driver asleep at wheel before crash
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.