Details for PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF JAMES GILBERT KNIPSTEIN DECEASED ESTATE NO.
PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF JAMES GILBERT KNIPSTEIN DECEASED ESTATE NO. PRO20041 PETITION BY PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE FOR WAIVER OF BOND AND/OR GRANT OF CERTAIN POWERS NOTICE MARY KATHERINE BECHT has petitioned for waiver of bond and/or for the grant of certain powers contained in O.C.G.A. 53-12-261 in regard to the above estate. All interested parties are hereby notified to show cause why said Petition should not be granted. All objections to the Petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed with the Court on or before October 11, 2019. BE NOTIFIED FURTHER: All objections to the Petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a Probate Court Clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact Probate Court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the Petition may be granted without a hearing. WITNESS, the Honorable Debra Godwin Duncan, Judge By: Heather B. Jacobs, Deputy Court Clerk CLERK, PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY 701 G STREET BRUNSWICK, GA 31520 912-554-7231
- Update: Coast Guard detects signs that some of the crew members of overturned ship are alive
- DNR: Oil has leaked into sound from capsized ship
- Brunswick Police make arrest in shooting death of 20-year-old
- Tipped freighter draws crowd of onlookers
- Carrier ship passes tipped freighter, departing from the port
- It could be weeks before Golden Ray is moved
- Investigation continues into how Golden Ray capsized
- County commission hears update on tipped cargo ship
- Port of Brunswick shipping resumes on 'case by case' basis
- UPDATED: Golden Ray cleanup will be a weeks to months affair
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.