Details for NOTICE PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY RE: PETITION OF ERNESTINE HARDEN BELL FOR LEAVE TO SELL PROPERTY OF ESTATE OF LEOLA WILLIAMS FAIRELL, DECEASED.
NOTICE PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY RE: PETITION OF ERNESTINE HARDEN BELL FOR LEAVE TO SELL PROPERTY OF ESTATE OF LEOLA WILLIAMS FAIRELL, DECEASED. TO: Debra Culbreath, Carolyn Fairell, Patricia Richardon, Felicia Fairell, Lawanda Burson, Alfreda Bass and Tawana Simmons (List here all unknown interested parties and known interested parties having unknown addresses to be served by publication) All interested parties and to whom it may concern: This is to notify you to file objection, if there is any, to the above referenced petition, in this Court on or before 12/20/2019. BE NOTIFIED FURTHER: All objections to the petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections. All pleadings/ objections must be signed before a notary public or before a probate court clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your pleadings/objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact probate court personnel at the following address/telephone number for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing. Witness, the Honorable Debra G. Duncan, Judge By: Heather B. Jacobs, Deputy Court Clerk PROBATE CLERK/ DEPUTY CLERK 701 G. Street Brunswick, GA 31520
- Police department trades old guns for new rifles
- The other Christmas tree on St. Simons
- Police arrest five for breaking into cars
- Golden Ray to have propeller, rudder removed this week
- Police: "Delusional" man tried to enter FLETC
- CBD store seeks to help Isles residents
- Former Camden corrections officer sentenced to prison
- Brown, 101, looks back on 20th Century Brunswick
- Conservation groups acquire 16,000 acres in Camden
- Pre-construction contract approved for conference center
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.