Details for NOTICE PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY ESTATE NO PRO18095 RE: PETITION OF VIRGINIA SANDT FOR LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION WITH WILL ANNEXED, CONCERNING THE WILL OF PHYLLIS B.
NOTICE PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY ESTATE NO PRO18095 RE: PETITION OF VIRGINIA SANDT FOR LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION WITH WILL ANNEXED, CONCERNING THE WILL OF PHYLLIS B. SANDT , DECEASED. TO: Barry Sandt and Samantha Sandt This is to notify you to file objection, if there is any, to the above referenced petition, in this Court on or before the thirteenth (13th) day after May 08, 2018 (the date of the mailing of this Notice to you by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested); provided, however, that if a return receipt for such Notice is actually received by the Court within such 13 days, the deadline for the filing of any objection shall be ten (10) days from the date of receipt shown on such return receipt. BE NOTIFIED FURTHER: All objections to the petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections. All pleadings/objections must be signed before a notary public or before a probate court clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your pleadings/objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact probate court personnel at the following address/telephone number for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing. WITNESS, the Honorable Debra G. Duncan, Judge By: Cassandra J. Custer, Deputy Court Clerk PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY 701 G STREET BRUNSWICK, GA 31520 912-554-7231
- Police surround suspended officer
- Feral cat with rabies makes contact with three people
- Suspended police Lt. hospitalized after standoff
- 'Deportation bus' rolls into Brunswick
- Drowning victims remembered for selfless action
- County commission, JWSC races go to run-off
- Runoff to decide District 2 board of education race
- Local mermaid seeks smiles in the Isles
- Family members, law enforcement gather to remember violent crime victims
- Effort underway to save 'Darien oak'
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.