Details for NOTICE IN RE: ESTATE OF DAVID MARCUS METCHICK, DECEASED ESTATE NO.
NOTICE IN RE: ESTATE OF DAVID MARCUS METCHICK, DECEASED ESTATE NO. PRO19444 PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY AN ORDER FOR SERVICE WAS GRANTED BY THIS COURT ON May 30, 2018, REQUIRING THE FOLLOWING: (For use if an heir is required to be served by publication:) TO: Mark David Metchick, (List here heirs having unknown addresses to be served by publication) This is to notify you to file objection, if there is any, to the above referenced petition, in this Court on or before July 05, 2018. BE NOTIFIED FURTHER: All objections to the petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections. All objections must be signed before a notary public or before a probate court clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact probate court personnel at the following address/telephone number for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing. WITNESS, the Honorable Debra G. Duncan, Judge By: Janice W. Carroll, Senior Deputy Court CLERK, PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY 701 G STREET BRUNSWICK, GA 31520 912-554-7231
- Police arrest Brunswick man in early Tuesday shooting
- Cops: Woman robbed, punched at gunpoint on St. Simons
- Cops: Woman lied about assault to cover drug debt
- David Atwood
- Demolition permit approved for downtown building
- CopCab reminds folks about costs of DUI
- He might be giant
- Defendant indicted for running guns and drugs
- Cops: man shot, wounded outside sports pub
- Short-term rental regulation back on the table
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.