Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF NAN MARIE HOREN O'HARA, ESTATE NO.
IN THE PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF NAN MARIE HOREN O'HARA, ESTATE NO. PRO19919 DECEASED NOTICE IN RE: The Petition to Probate Will (and Codicil(s)) in Solemn Form in the above-referenced estate having been duly filed, AN ORDER FOR SERVICE WAS GRANTED BY THIS COURT ON June 06, 2019, REQUIRING THE FOLLOWING: (For use if an heir is required to be served by publication:) TO: Scott Kennedy O'hara and Whitney Miles O'hara Haskins(List here heirs having unknown addresses to be served by publication) This is to notify you to file objection, if there is any, to the Petition to Probate Will in Solemn Form, in this Court on or before July 11, 2019. BE NOTIFIED FURTHER: All objections to the Petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a Probate Court Clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact Probate Court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the Petition may be granted without a hearing. WITNESS, the Honorable Debra G. Duncan, Judge By: HEATHER JACOBS CLERK, PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY 701 G STREET BRUNSWICK, GA 31520 912-554-7231
- Brunswick man killed in crash on I-95, driver facing vehicular homicide charges
- Man guilty of hit and run receives six-year sentence
- Familiar sight: Deputy Lacey is on duty in the Pier Village
- Vehicular homicide case goes to jury today
- Glynn County's Dover Hall was Babe's offseason retreat
- St. Simons couple who died in tragedy remembered
- Supreme Court won't review former McIntosh school board member's suit
- Land Trust executive director resigns
- L Street construction testing patience
- Walking Dead shambles back onto Jekyll
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.