Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA RE: PETITION TO TERMINATE TEMPORARY GUARDIANSHIP OF C.
IN THE PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA RE: PETITION TO TERMINATE TEMPORARY GUARDIANSHIP OF C. L. Bennett, A MINOR TO: Crystal M. Bennett Natural Guardian NOTICE The temporary guardian of the above-named minor has filed a petition requesting the termination of the temporary guardianship of such minor. You are hereby notified that the guardianship will be terminated unless you file a written objection to the termination of said guardianship within: ten (10) days from the date notice is first published. If your objection is timely filed, the records relating to the temporary guardianship will be transferred to the Glynn County Juvenile Court which shall determine, after notice and hearing, whether a continuation or dissolution of the temporary guardianship is in the best interests of the Minor. WITNESS the Honorable Debra G. Howes Judge of the Glynn County Probate Court By: Heather B. Jacobs, Deputy Court Clerk Clerk of the Probate Court
- Barberitos on St. Simons closed for 'pest control issue'
- Cops: Man pulls gun on Walmart employee
- Carts meant for golf courses, not island roads
- Defendants in July 22 Arco shooting make first court appearance
- Roundabout discussion heats up again on St. Simons Island
- Police allege Brunswick pastor in year-long relationship with teen boy
- County commission denies truck yard alcohol license, approves 2019 tax rate
- Riverview hotel owned by Brandon family 95 years
- Beach-lighting brouhaha reveals conservation conflicts
- County transportation plan underway
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.