Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF CECIL REYNOLDS WOODS, ESTATE NO.
IN THE PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF CECIL REYNOLDS WOODS, ESTATE NO. PRO19812 DECEASED NOTICE IN RE: The Petition to Probate Will in Solemn Form in the above-referenced estate having been duly filed, AN ORDER FOR SERVICE WAS GRANTED BY THIS COURT ON March 13, 2019, REQUIRING THE FOLLOWING: TO: Jennie Hasness and Lori Brooks This is to notify you to file objection, if there is any, to the Petition to Probate Will in Solemn Form, in this Court on or before April 17, 2019. BE NOTIFIED FURTHER: All objections to the Petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a Probate Court Clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact Probate Court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the Petition may be granted without a hearing. WITNESS, the Honorable Debra G. Duncan, Judge By: Heather Jacobs CLERK, PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY 701 G STREET BRUNSWICK, GA 31520 912-554-7231
- JCPenney store closing in Brunswick
- Bridge walk to shine light on suicide prevention
- Police arrest two for stealing $25K in scuba gear, valuables
- Bigtime Ink owner finding ways to help community
- County commission calls for suicide prevention measures on Sidney Lanier Bridge
- Commission approves gates for Glynn Academy
- Grand jury indicts on armed robbery, molestation
- Ernie Andrus begins cross-country run from St. Simons
- GSP: boy, 5, dies after being struck in parking lot
- Fire destroys business off of U.S. 341
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.