Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA RE: PETITION TO TERMINATE TEMPORARY GUARDIANSHIP OF C.W.
IN THE PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA RE: PETITION TO TERMINATE TEMPORARY GUARDIANSHIP OF C.W. Dove, minor male, by Rene Dove, father TO: Jennifer Strickland Dove and Stephanie Westcott NOTICE The natural guardian(s) of the above-named minor has/have filed a petition requesting the termination of the temporary guardianship of such minor. The minor is currently in the care of Kimberly guest. You are hereby notified that the guardianship will be terminated unless you file a written objection to the termination of said guardianship within: -- ten (10) days from the date notice is first published. If your objection is timely filed, the records relating to the temporary guardianship will be transferred to the Glynn County Juvenile Court which shall determine, after notice and hearing, whether a continuation or dissolution of the temporary guardianship is in the best interests of the Minor. WITNESS the Honorable Debra G. Howes Judge of the Glynn County Probate Court By: Janice W Carroll, Chief Clerk Clerk of the Probate Court
- Man who fatally shot friend on deer hunt behind bars
- Golden Ray will have to be taken apart in St. Simons Sound
- Once facing homicide charges, woman takes probation plea
- Can St. Simons survive its own Success? Documentary seeks answers
- County announces $17.5 million preliminary settlement in homestead exemption class action lawsuit
- Police: Woman wounded, cars hit with gunfire
- Coen not guilty on all three counts
- Former teacher’s molestation retrial gets underway
- Fuel nearly removed from shipwreck, oil still appearing in marsh
- Medical student shares stories of four trapped Golden Ray crew members
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.