Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF S.
IN THE PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF S. SUSAN SAMMONS DECEASED ESTATE NO. PRO20395 PETITION FOR DISCHARGE OF PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE NOTICE (For Discharge from Office and all Liability) RE: PETITION OF J Benedict Hartman FOR DISCHARGE AS OF THE ESTATE OF S. Susan Sammons, DECEASED. TO: (all and singular the heirs of said decedent,)(the beneficiaries under the will,)( all creditors who did not acknowledge service whose claims have not been paid) and to whom it may concern: This is to notify you to file objection, if there is any, to the above referenced petition, in this Court on or before September 02, 2022 BE NOTIFIED FURTHER: All objections to the petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a probate court clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact probate court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing. WITNESS, the Hon. Debra Godwin Duncan, Judge By: JEANNIE KAY GOWEN PROBATE CLERK/DEPUTY CLERK 701 G Street Brunswick, GA 31520 912-554-7231
- Police: Parent pepper-sprayed busload of students
- Camden shelter among the nation's highest euthanasia rates
- Hyundai reaches significant milestone at Brunswick port
- Nearly a year later, little progress in case against former DA Jackie Johnson
- Site plan for SSI gas station approved
- Golf carts on town hall agenda
- County to consider planned development district at Exit 29
- St. Simons man gets 3 years of probation in NYC bomb threat
- Camden mill site under new ownership
- City hosts informational open house for U.S. 17 pedestrian path
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.