Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF BENJAMIN COOK, SR., DECEASED ESTATE NO.
IN THE PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF BENJAMIN COOK, SR., DECEASED ESTATE NO. PRO20783 NOTICE The petition of Lynette M Jackson, for an order declaring no administration is necessary in the above-referenced estate having been duly filed, TO: Whom it may concern This is to notify you to file objection, if there is any, to the petition, in this Court on or before April 29, 2021. BE NOTIFIED FURTHER: All objections to the petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a probate court clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact probate court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing. WITNESS, the Honorable Debra G. Duncan, Judge By: Heather B. Jacobs, Deputy Court Clerk CLERK, PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY 701 G STREET BRUNSWICK, GA 31520 912-554-7231
- Police: Woman charged in shooting death
- Brunswick teen killed in early morning shooting; GCPD, GBI investigating
- UPDATE: Man and woman charged in teen's shooting death
- Update: Traffic reopened on U.S. Hwy. 341 between Brunswick and Jesup
- Jekyll Island cancels 2021 Shrimp & Grits Festival
- Police: Woman used man's gun to shoot teen, both behind bars
- Coordinated traffic stops by GCPD, GSP lead to numerous drug arrests
- Arrest likely puts crimp in meth supply in Southeast Georgia
- Development request rejected
- Pedego Electric Bikes opens on St. Simons Island
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.