Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT COUNTY OF GLYNN STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF
IN THE PROBATE COURT COUNTY OF GLYNN STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF Gary Dean Painter, ESTATE NO. PRO19509 DECEASED PETITION FOR LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION NOTICE TO: (any heir whose current address is unknown) Corey Evan Painter has petitioned to be appointed Administrator(s) of the estate of Gary Dean Painter, deceased, of said County. (The petitioner has also applied for waiver of bond and/or grant of certain powers contained in O.C.G.A. 53-12-261.) All interested parties are hereby notified to show cause why said petition should not be granted. All objections to the petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed with the court on or before August 23, 2018. All objections must be signed under oath before a notary public or before a probate court clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact probate court personnel at the following address/telephone number for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing. WITNESS, the Honorable Debra Godwin Duncan, Judge By: Cassandra J. Custer, Deputy Court CLERK, PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY 701 G STREET BRUNSWICK, GA 31520 912-554-7231
- Cops: Man dead, woman jailed after shooting death
- Body washes ashore on St. Simons Island
- Cops: Suspect told officer, 'I shot him'
- Investigators lay out charges against accused administrator
- Local woman critical; Savannah man charged in shooting
- Operation Rolling Thunder keeps jail busy
- Defendant receives 20 years for beating
- Training, timing aid St. Simons water rescue
- Federal defendant pleads guilty to cocaine distribution
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.