Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT COUNTY OF GLYNN STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: C.A.
IN THE PROBATE COURT COUNTY OF GLYNN STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: C.A. Murray, MINOR ESTATE NO. PRO20028 CITATION FOR TEMPORARY LETTERS OF GUARDIANSHIP: NOTICE OF PETITION FOR TEMPORARY LETTERS OF GUARDIANSHIP OF MINOR TO: To Whom it may concern, You are hereby notified that Alice Page Lowder has filed a Petition seeking to be appointed temporary guardian(s) of the above named Minor. All objections to the Petition to the appointment of a temporary guardian or the appointment of the Petitioner(s) as temporary guardian(s), must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and be filed with this Court no later than fourteen (14 ) days after this notice is mailed, or 10 days after this notice is personally served upon you, or ten days after the second publication of this notice if you are served by publication. All pleadings must be signed before a notary public or Georgia Probate Court Clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your pleadings, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact Probate Court personnel at the below address/telephone number for the required amount of filing fees. NOTE: If a natural guardian files a timely objection to the creation of the temporary guardianship, the Petition will be dismissed. If a natural guardian files an objection to the appointment of the Petitioner(s) as guardian(s), or if a parent who is not a natural guardian files an objection to the Petition, a hearing on the matter shall be scheduled at a later date. If no objection is filed, the Petition may be granted without a hearing. WITNESS, the Honorable Debra G. Duncan, Judge By: Heather B. Jacobs, Deputy Court Clerk CLERK, PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY 701 G STREET BRUNSWICK, GA 31520 912-554-7231
- Update: Coast Guard detects signs that some of the crew members of overturned ship are alive
- DNR: Oil has leaked into sound from capsized ship
- Tipped freighter draws crowd of onlookers
- Brunswick Police make arrest in shooting death of 20-year-old
- Carrier ship passes tipped freighter, departing from the port
- It could be weeks before Golden Ray is moved
- Investigation continues into how Golden Ray capsized
- County commission hears update on tipped cargo ship
- UPDATED: Golden Ray cleanup will be a weeks to months affair
- Port of Brunswick shipping resumes on 'case by case' basis
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.