Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT COUNTY OF GLYNN STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF MARIA LOPEZ WOOTEN, DECEASED ESTATE NO.
IN THE PROBATE COURT COUNTY OF GLYNN STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF MARIA LOPEZ WOOTEN, DECEASED ESTATE NO. PRO20062 PETITION FOR LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION NOTICE TO: (any heir whose current address is unknown) Jeffrey Wooten has petitioned to be appointed Administrator(s) of the estate of Maria Lopez Wooten , deceased, of said County. (The petitioner has also applied for waiver of bond and/or grant of certain powers contained in O.C.G.A. 53-12-261.) All interested parties are hereby notified to show cause why said petition should not be granted. All objections to the petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed with the court on or before October 23, 2019. All objections must be signed under oath before a notary public or before a probate court clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact probate court personnel at the following address/telephone number for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing. WITNESS, the Honorable Debra Godwin Duncan, Judge By: HEATHER JACOBS CLERK, PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY 701 G STREET BRUNSWICK, GA 31520 912-554-7231
- Party mood turns sour with gunfire inside SUV
- Golden Ray will have to be taken apart in St. Simons Sound
- Medical student shares stories of four trapped Golden Ray crew members
- Golden Ray's dismantling still in the planning stages
- Can St. Simons survive its own Success? Documentary seeks answers
- Book store returns to roots
- IPC to consider Captain's Bluff permit
- St. Simons Land Trust names new executive director
- Shrimpers optimistic seafood industry will weather Golden Ray
- County commission passes moratorium on new golf cart ordinance
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.