Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT COUNTY OF GLYNN STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF
IN THE PROBATE COURT COUNTY OF GLYNN STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF William Kent Conner, DECEASED ESTATE NO. PRO19330 PETITION FOR LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION NOTICE TO: (any heir whose current address is unknown) Kimberly Ann Deloach has petitioned to be appointed Administrator(s) of the estate of William Kent Conner , deceased, of said County. (The petitioner has also applied for waiver of bond and/or grant of certain powers contained in O.C.G.A. 53-12-261.) All interested parties are hereby notified to show cause why said petition should not be granted. All objections to the petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed with the court on or before April 09, 2018 . All objections must be signed under oath before a notary public or before a probate court clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact probate court personnel at the following address/telephone number for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing. WITNESS, the Honorable Debra Godwin Duncan, Judge By Cassandra J. Custer, DEPUTY COURT CLERK, PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY 701 G STREET BRUNSWICK, GA 31520 912-554-7231
- Woman dies in head on-collision
- Glynn Middle teacher charged with sexual misconduct
- City, county commissions to discuss St. Simons toll booth
- Police: Brantley man found murdered in northern Glynn County
- Alleged cocaine distribution network run from shed
- Young murder victim was proud father, "big Teddy Bear"
- Woman indicted on federal cocaine charges
- Cops: Thieves saw through Dollar Tree safe for $360
- 24 indicted in local drug-trafficking conspiracy
- Cops: Man suffers gunshot wound in Arco robbery
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.