Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT COUNTY OF GLYNN STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF
IN THE PROBATE COURT COUNTY OF GLYNN STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF Louella Johnson, DECEASED ESTATE NO. PRO19615 PETITION FOR LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION NOTICE TO: (any heir whose current address is unknown) Shaun Johnson has petitioned to be appointed Administrator(s) of the estate of Louella Johnson , deceased, of said County. (The petitioner has also applied for waiver of bond and/or grant of certain powers contained in O.C.G.A. 53-12-261.) All interested parties are hereby notified to show cause why said petition should not be granted. All objections to the petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed with the court on or before November 09, 2018 . All objections must be signed under oath before a notary public or before a probate court clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact probate court personnel at the following address/telephone number for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing. WITNESS, the Honorable Debra Godwin Duncan, Judge By: Heather Jacobs, Deputy Court Clerk CLERK, PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY 701 G STREET BRUNSWICK, GA 31520 912-554-7231
- Teenager charged with murder in stabbing incident
- Hurricane Michael Update
- Brunswick man in critical condition after shooting
- "We were just blessed," Hurricane Michael impact could have been "so much worse"
- Schuler pleads guilty, but mentally ill, to molestation charge
- Michael remnants move through Golden Isles
- Culvert project to close segment of Old Jesup Road for three months
- Landon Martinez
- CrimeScene: Oct. 11, 2018
- Abrams is not fit to be Georgia's governor
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.