Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT COUNTY OF GLYNN STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF ESTATE NO.
IN THE PROBATE COURT COUNTY OF GLYNN STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF ESTATE NO. PRO19454 JESWANTIE JAILALL DECEASED NOTICE OF PETITION TO FILE FOR YEAR'S SUPPORT The Petition of ANAND S. JAILALL, for a year's support from the estate of JESWANTIE JAILALL deceased, for decedent's surviving spouse, having been duly filed, all interested persons are hereby notified to show cause, if any they have, on or before July 11, 2018, why said Petition should not be granted. All objections to the petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed on or before the time stated in the preceding sentence. All pleadings/objections must be signed before a notary public or before a probate court clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your pleadings/objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact probate court personnel at the following address/telephone number for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing. Debra Godwin Duncan Judge of the Probate Court By: Cassandra J. Custer Deputy Court Clerk of the Probate Court 701 G Street Brunswick, GA 31520 912.554.7231
- Cops: Woman robbed, punched at gunpoint on St. Simons
- Police arrest Brunswick man in early Tuesday shooting
- Cops: Woman lied about assault to cover drug debt
- David Atwood
- Marsh fire burns bridge at island golf course
- Demolition permit approved for downtown building
- CopCab reminds folks about costs of DUI
- He might be giant
- Defendant indicted for running guns and drugs
- Cops: man shot, wounded outside sports pub
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.