Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT COUNTY OF GLYNN STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF JOAN CARTER SMILEY DECEASED ESTATE NO.
IN THE PROBATE COURT COUNTY OF GLYNN STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF JOAN CARTER SMILEY DECEASED ESTATE NO. PRO19297 PETITION FOR LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION NOTICE TO: (any heir whose current address is unknown) Jalesa Lorraine Smiley has petitioned to be appointed Administrator(s) of the estate of Joan Carter Smiley, deceased, of said County. (The petitioner has also applied for waiver of bond and/or grant of certain powers contained in O.C.G.A. 53-12-261.) All interested parties are hereby notified to show cause why said petition should not be granted. All objections to the petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed with the court on or before March 15, 2018 . All objections must be signed under oath before a notary public or before a probate court clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact probate court personnel at the following address/telephone number for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing. WITNESS, the Honorable Debra Godwin Duncan, Judge By: Penny McMullin CLERK, PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY 701 G STREET BRUNSWICK, GA 31520 912-554-7231
- Brunswick police officer saves newborn on bridge with CPR
- Police pursuit ends in crash, air lift on I-95
- County commission candidate removed from public meeting in cuffs
- School system identifies students accused of threats
- Cops: Brunswick woman struck by stray gunfire
- Brunswick chef in line for major award
- Brunswick police officer stable after crash
- Catherine McCarthy
- State patrol: Man rear-ends patrol car following Bridge Run
- Appeals court tosses island Dollar General lawsuit
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Find a local business