Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT COUNTY OF GLYNN STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF ESTATE NO.
IN THE PROBATE COURT COUNTY OF GLYNN STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF ESTATE NO. PRO20141 JOE HAROLD FRY DECEASED NOTICE OF PETITION TO FILE FOR YEAR'S SUPPORT The Petition of Ouida H Fry, for a year's support from the estate of Joe Harold Fry, deceased, for decedent's (surviving spouse) , having been duly filed, all interested persons are hereby notified to show cause, if any they have, on or before December 31, 2019, why said Petition should not be granted. All objections to the petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed on or before the time stated in the preceding sentence. All pleadings/ objections must be signed before a notary public or before a probate court clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your pleadings/objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact probate court personnel at the following address/telephone number for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing. Debra Godwin Duncan Judge of the Probate Court By: Janice W Carroll, Chief Clerk Glynn County Probate Court 701 G Street Brunswick, Ga 31520
- Police arrest five for breaking into cars
- Golden Ray to have propeller, rudder removed this week
- The other Christmas tree on St. Simons
- Police department trades old guns for new rifles
- Police: "Delusional" man tried to enter FLETC
- Former Camden corrections officer sentenced to prison
- CBD store seeks to help Isles residents
- Brown, 101, looks back on 20th Century Brunswick
- Conservation groups acquire 16,000 acres in Camden
- Finance committee votes to recommend Spur/Altama Connector property acquisition contract
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.